|The demand for electric vehicle charge points (EVCPs) from businesses, public sector organisations and home owners is growing rapidly and will continue to do so. Now is the time to develop the product and industry knowledge that you will need to be able to take full advantage of this opportunity and become one of the early experts in the supply and installation of EVCPs.|
By becoming an Energeasy Drive installer, you will get the support you need from Rexel and benefit from 8 key services:
1) Knowledge Bank – an online resource which gives you the knowledge you need to get started in the market & propose charging solutions to new customers.
2) Product Selector – an intelligent online tool which helps you select the best EVCP solution for a customer’s commercial or domestic property.
3) Marketing Toolkit – a range of material to help promote your EVC business & help you & your customer identify the best charging solution for their property.
4) Customer Database – store the details of all your EVCP customers online & record the products and services they have chosen.
5) Incentives – exclusive offers and promotions.
6) News & Case Studies - key developments & the latest figures will be emailed to you, plus you can get your business promoted online.
7) OLEV Grant Applications Online – edit & save the OLEV Homecharge grant funding form online, to make completing it as quick & easy as possible!
8) Finance – overcome your commercial customers’ CAPEX & cash flow constraints, by offering a finance solution through Rexel’s finance partner.
TO BECOME AN ENERGEASY DRIVE INSTALLER
You can book yourself onto your nearest regional Energeasy Drive presentation, which will introduce you to this new opportunity and Energeasy Drive from Rexel.
By attending, you will get access to the knowledge, training and marketing support you need to make the most of this growing opportunity. You’ll leave the day with access to a range of online tools and services, plus one-to-one support from Rexel, to help you grow your sales of electric vehicle charging points.
If you cannot see a location near enough to you then don't worry, we will be in contact with you soon after you have registered to arrange a more convenient date.